Saturday, December 29, 2007

Perhaps 2 blogs IS too aggressive......

Since, even though I've taken the last week off, I still haven't been able to log in and blog every day as it is. Actually, when I'm at work is when I tend to have the most time for blogging.... eating lunch at my desk and chatting a bit. I just finished 2 pieces that will be used as sampler quilts for the classes I'm teaching at my local quilt shop. I'm very excited about this. I hope people love my classes and want me to do lots of teaching - even the idea of that sort of fame makes me giddy!

I think I'm not going to worry about the other site and will just focus on this one.

1 comment:

MommyTime said...

good choice. I think you can deactivate the other site, or some such thing. If you're going to be on two sites, I'd rather have you be on this one and Martini than on two about quilting.